Greenwich Podcast

Just listening to the first-ever Greenwich Podcast, made by local production company Testbed (they do a lot of stuff for R4…) They most flatteringly asked Yours Truly to contribute…

Find it here

g podcast
g podcast

14 Comments to “Greenwich Podcast”

1. OldChina says:

Me likey. Alex is a good presenter and the sound quality is a cut above most podcasts. Will stay tuned!

2. Steve says:

I likes too.

Puts a skip in my step and a glow in my cheeks!

3. scared of chives says:

She’s done a great job – not too long, interesting topics….and Rod (only joking Rod ;-)

4. GG says:

Very nice – I always thought the Phantom was female…maybe it’s a smokescreen…

Incidently, does anyone know the classical music used at the start of the Phantom piece? It is the same music as my morning alarm clock and I never realised it is a famous piece!

5. we anchor in hope says:

Good stuff…something a bit better than the usual trot round the Palace of Placentia etc etc.
    Loved the bathtime frolics Phanty

6. Steve says:

Is it on iTunes yet? Have listened to the first one but want a copy on the gadget.

7. I believe they’re still going through the iTunes process, but it should be up soon

8. Jon says:

Well, I didn’t discover your identity but I have at least found out you’re a boy-phantom.

9. Dave says:

How did you find that out Jon ?

10. Just because they asked the Phant to contribute, there’s nothing to say that the Phant was actually the person we heard in the broadcast, who could have been reading a script prepared by The Phant Herself….. I doubt whether the Phant would run the risk of being identified QUITE so easily!

11. Jon says:

The presenter said that Phantom was concerned to protect HIS privacy.

12. Alex says:

Ah, but we could have said his or her – in fact we did in the original cut, but it got lost somewhere in the edit. I have no idea if it’s a he or a she. The mystery continues… Thanks for the nice comments by the way!

13. Dave says:

Sorry Jon , but that proves nothing.

That was an assumption by the presenter.

14. methers says:

Just subscribed via iTunes:

Looking forward to listening!