Window Cleaners

Okay – try as I may I can’t get Blogger to upload pictures this morning so the curious thing I had for you will have to wait until it starts behaving.

In the meanwhile, Kirstie, who lives on Trafalgar Road, is looking for a reliable window cleaner. I’ve been regaling her with stories about the scam-merchants who knock on the door, take your cash and clear off, but can’t actually come up with any names of the Real McCoy.

Any ideas?

10 Comments to “Window Cleaners”

1. The Sheila says:

I have used Colin, who owns CAS Cleaning Services and lives locally – he's very friendly, reliable and does a good job.

Phone: 0208 317 5120
    Mobile: 07932 433730
    Email: caswindows@yahoo.co.uk

2. S says:

And then there's the other scam of cleaning your windows the first time, then repeatedly when you're out and don't even know they're cleaning your windows until they turn up at your door saying you owe them money…

3. Sue says:

Ken Wilde has been our window cleaner (at 2 properties)for the past 20 years. In fact he cleaned our windows this very day! He is reliable – comes monthly -and puts a notice through the door to say he has been.
    He lives in Welling and his phone number is 020 8301 3914.

4. kate says:

We use two young guys called I think Sunshine Windows. They are good. They clean the windows then return the evening after to get the dosh (£6 for a standard East Greenwich terrace – front).
    But I was the victim of fraudsters when we first moved in: a bloke turned up the day after we moved saying "hello did the people who loved here before mention me, i'm the window cleaner and they always paid me £60 up front for a month's cleaning". I thought at the time it was dodgy, but paid him £10 to get rid of him. Sure enough, never saw him again…. new residents beware!

5. Kate says:

I mean lived not loved of course!

6. Anonymous says:

Yes we use Ken Wilde as well and he is very good and very reliable

7. whatiam says:

I've tried both Colin and Ken and got no answer or returned calls – however i'll keep trying!
    Kate – do you have contact details for Sunshine Windows?

Thanks all!

Kirstie

8. Anonymous says:

We use Colin (CAS Cleaning) regularly (every second month for the last year) , and he's extremely reliable and very helpful. I can highly recommend him.

9. Colin says:

Hi all, the new number for c.a.s window cleaning is 0333 123 0008 many thanks colin

10. Jolie says:

Hello, I am using very friendly, local window cleaners – http://mywindowcleaning.co.uk/window-cleaners-crystal-palace.html They do very, very good job. Once per month for 25 pounds for front and back windows. :-)